- According to Weight Watchers, the average person gains 7 pounds per year by taste testing.
- According to USA Today, men are better than women at sweating and they don't even realize it.
- The more money you make, the less likely it is you've gone bowling in the last year.
- 66% of adults say they use a piggy bank, even though they initially designed for kids.
- It was once commonplace, but thanks to technology, you don't hear a busy signal much anymore.
Wednesday, June 14, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
When it comes to pregnancy, it obviously takes two to get there. Once you're there, however, there's only one person carrying the ba...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...