- According to Weight Watchers, the average person gains 7 pounds per year by taste testing.
- According to USA Today, men are better than women at sweating and they don't even realize it.
- The more money you make, the less likely it is you've gone bowling in the last year.
- 66% of adults say they use a piggy bank, even though they initially designed for kids.
- It was once commonplace, but thanks to technology, you don't hear a busy signal much anymore.
Wednesday, June 14, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
The average woman will talk on the phone with her mother about 3 times a week, and each time it takes 16 minutes. It's estimated that...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...