- According to Weight Watchers, the average person gains 7 pounds per year by taste testing.
- According to USA Today, men are better than women at sweating and they don't even realize it.
- The more money you make, the less likely it is you've gone bowling in the last year.
- 66% of adults say they use a piggy bank, even though they initially designed for kids.
- It was once commonplace, but thanks to technology, you don't hear a busy signal much anymore.
Wednesday, June 14, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
The Arizona Department of Transportation advises drivers to plan for the following restrictions as construction continues at the Interstate ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...