- Six out of ten women say it's a major turn-off when a man winks at them.
- A study shows that women wear short skirts the most at age 23.
- According to a recent sleep study, if you have trouble sleeping -- experts say you should try wearing sunglasses 2 hours before bedtime.
- No words in the English language rhyme with the words silver, purple and orange.
- 85% of women have flirted to make someone jealous or mad.
- The U.S. has one doctor for every 380 of its citizens, the most in the world.
Monday, June 19, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Okay, so you're not Helen of Troy, Cleopatra, Marilyn Monroe, or some other great sex goddess of the past or present -- but you'd st...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...