- According to a recent survey, 85% of people sing in the car, but 70% of people say they only do it when they're alone.
- According to Parents magazine, parents spend anywhere between 10-40 hours a week driving kids around.
- 33% of men say that torturing their siblings in the back seat is their fondest road trip memory as a child.
- According to USA Today, after books jumper cables are the second most borrowed item in America.
- A Yahoo.com poll found that American's #1 biggest fear is "world war" followed by having to declare bankruptcy.
Tuesday, June 20, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
The 100's Clarke and Madi Fight Over Life and Death in Sneak Peek. Never has Clarke seemed more like a mom than in this week's episo...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...