- According to a recent survey, 85% of people sing in the car, but 70% of people say they only do it when they're alone.
- According to Parents magazine, parents spend anywhere between 10-40 hours a week driving kids around.
- 33% of men say that torturing their siblings in the back seat is their fondest road trip memory as a child.
- According to USA Today, after books jumper cables are the second most borrowed item in America.
- A Yahoo.com poll found that American's #1 biggest fear is "world war" followed by having to declare bankruptcy.
Tuesday, June 20, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Bridge repair requires weekend restrictions and closures on Interstate 17, Seventh Avenue beginning Friday, Nov. 17
Crews begin task of replacing damaged girder Southbound Interstate 17 will be narrowed to one or two lanes as needed at Seventh Avenue near ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...