- According to a recent survey, 85% of people sing in the car, but 70% of people say they only do it when they're alone.
- According to Parents magazine, parents spend anywhere between 10-40 hours a week driving kids around.
- 33% of men say that torturing their siblings in the back seat is their fondest road trip memory as a child.
- According to USA Today, after books jumper cables are the second most borrowed item in America.
- A Yahoo.com poll found that American's #1 biggest fear is "world war" followed by having to declare bankruptcy.
Tuesday, June 20, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...