- A family buys a new jar of mustard every 50 days.
- Women do take photos three times as much as men do, but 50 years ago, it was the opposite.
- According to Travel Magazine, 21% of Americans would like to take their family on a vacation to the moon.
- On the list of words that are the same in ten different languages, "Taxi" is number one and "Amen" is number two.
- Almost 70% of us think college basketball coaches are overpaid.
Wednesday, June 21, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Bridge repair requires weekend restrictions and closures on Interstate 17, Seventh Avenue beginning Friday, Nov. 17
Crews begin task of replacing damaged girder Southbound Interstate 17 will be narrowed to one or two lanes as needed at Seventh Avenue near ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...