- A family buys a new jar of mustard every 50 days.
- Women do take photos three times as much as men do, but 50 years ago, it was the opposite.
- According to Travel Magazine, 21% of Americans would like to take their family on a vacation to the moon.
- On the list of words that are the same in ten different languages, "Taxi" is number one and "Amen" is number two.
- Almost 70% of us think college basketball coaches are overpaid.
Wednesday, June 21, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
The 100's Clarke and Madi Fight Over Life and Death in Sneak Peek. Never has Clarke seemed more like a mom than in this week's episo...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...