- A family buys a new jar of mustard every 50 days.
- Women do take photos three times as much as men do, but 50 years ago, it was the opposite.
- According to Travel Magazine, 21% of Americans would like to take their family on a vacation to the moon.
- On the list of words that are the same in ten different languages, "Taxi" is number one and "Amen" is number two.
- Almost 70% of us think college basketball coaches are overpaid.
Wednesday, June 21, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Woman Told: You Will Be Killed - And She Is Emma Kelty was traveling through Brazil's northern region on a mission to kayak the 4,000-mi...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...