- According to Reader's Digest, some hangovers can last up to four weeks.
- Stats show children around the world spend about 5 billion hours a year playing with Legos.
- The number one most annoying thing other drivers do is text while driving, the number two annoying thing is non-handicapped drivers parking in handicapped spots.
- According to Parents Magazine, a study of babies found that "mommy" and "daddy" are the first words they learn. The number three word is "more."
- According to USA Today, 37% of Americans will burn ourselves out on Starbucks coffee at some point this year.
Friday, June 23, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
In 1811 Napoleon II, king of Rome In 1828 Dramatist, Henrik Ibsen (Peer Gynt, Hedda Gabler) In 1856 Inventor, Frederick Winslow Taylor...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...