- According to Reader's Digest, some hangovers can last up to four weeks.
- Stats show children around the world spend about 5 billion hours a year playing with Legos.
- The number one most annoying thing other drivers do is text while driving, the number two annoying thing is non-handicapped drivers parking in handicapped spots.
- According to Parents Magazine, a study of babies found that "mommy" and "daddy" are the first words they learn. The number three word is "more."
- According to USA Today, 37% of Americans will burn ourselves out on Starbucks coffee at some point this year.
Friday, June 23, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Bridge repair requires weekend restrictions and closures on Interstate 17, Seventh Avenue beginning Friday, Nov. 17
Crews begin task of replacing damaged girder Southbound Interstate 17 will be narrowed to one or two lanes as needed at Seventh Avenue near ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...