- 90% of the U.S. supply of toothpicks are produced in Maine.
- According to CoolFunFacts.com, the average American blows their nose about 256 times a year.
- Almost one fourth of us will eat a bowl of cereal on Sunday.
- According to BodiesTheExhibition.com, weightlifters can lift heavier weights if the weights are the color blue.
- According to a recent study, the average age of a person's teddy bear, that most people consider "irreplaceable," is 27 years old.
- During her work career, the average woman will spend $22,000 on clothes she never wears.
Thursday, June 29, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Okay, so you're not Helen of Troy, Cleopatra, Marilyn Monroe, or some other great sex goddess of the past or present -- but you'd st...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...