- According to a recent survey, the third biggest bathroom pet peeve is leaving globs of toothpaste in the sink. #1 is empty toilet paper rolls and #2 is leaving the seat up.
- Tattoo removal by people trying to increase their chances of getting a job has seen a 30% increase in customers in the last year.
- According to Reader's Digest, men use over 95% of the clothes they packed while on vacation, but women only use about 60%.
- According to Sports Illustrated, about 1500 people will be treated in emergency wards this year after getting hurt playing Ping Pong.
- According to USA Today, only 1 in 5 people going to work today have one a business card.
Thursday, June 8, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
When it comes to pregnancy, it obviously takes two to get there. Once you're there, however, there's only one person carrying the ba...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...