- According to a recent survey, the third biggest bathroom pet peeve is leaving globs of toothpaste in the sink. #1 is empty toilet paper rolls and #2 is leaving the seat up.
- Tattoo removal by people trying to increase their chances of getting a job has seen a 30% increase in customers in the last year.
- According to Reader's Digest, men use over 95% of the clothes they packed while on vacation, but women only use about 60%.
- According to Sports Illustrated, about 1500 people will be treated in emergency wards this year after getting hurt playing Ping Pong.
- According to USA Today, only 1 in 5 people going to work today have one a business card.
Thursday, June 8, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Also: Temporary I-17 closures scheduled near Anthem early Sunday, June 25 Southbound Interstate 17 will be closed in Phoenix this weekend as...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...