- According to statistics, we buy enough weed wacker line every year in America, to wrap it around the earth more than 5 times.
- Scientists say that too much sugar can literally make you dumb.
- 73% of people don't know how to parallel park.
- According to a Women's Day health survey, 33% of women say the worst thing about spring is allergies.
- A Reader's Digest survey shows that most couples argue about when to stop for bathroom breaks while traveling.
Friday, June 9, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
In 1404 Religious leader, Pope Pius II (1458-64) In 1595 Edward Winslow, founded the Plymouth colony in Massachusetts In 1787 Inventor...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...