- A British astronomer is predicting that we are less than two decades away from discovering alien life.
- Julia Stiles is expecting her first child with her fiance, Preston J. Cook, set to arrive later this year.
- The Comedy Central Show "Broad City" is going to bleep out Donald Trump's name throughout their entire season 4.
- Katheryn Hudson: that's Katie Perry's legal name.
- Kevin Durant's message to Rihanna after he and the Golden State Warriors won the NBA Championship: "Love you, girl, but I got to do it. Gots to do it! You understand me?"
- Dennis Rodman flew to North Korea on Monday, hoping to meet with the big guy and talk peace.
- Now President Trump is said to be considering firing special counsel Robert Mueller, the man put in charge of investigating the whole Russia thing.
- In Wall, New Jersey, the Wall High School teacher and adviser of the yearbook club has been suspended due to alleged censorship of images and quotes by students supporting President Trump. One student who wore a Trump t-shirt for his class picture had his shirt blacked out.
- Children's clothing chain Gymboree will remain in business but will also close 375 to 450 of its 1,281 stores in filing for a Chapter 11 bankruptcy reorganization.
- The wife of WWE star Bray Wyatt has filed for divorce, claiming he walked out on her and their two daughters -- ages 6 and 4 -- after having an affair with a young ring announcer.
- The Major League Baseball draft began Monday and wraps up today.
- In China, a man was arrested with 500 imprisoned cats that he planned to sell to restaurants.
- Houston is fighting a losing budget battle and to help matters out, is selling or swapping almost $2 million worth of city streets and utility easements.
- Nick Gordon's arrest last weekend for allegedly beating up his girlfriend will be evidence in the death investigation of Bobbi Kristina ... and makes it more likely he could face criminal charges.
- State prosecutors accused global soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo of defrauding Spain's revenue offices of $16.5 million in unpaid taxes on Tuesday.
- Elle Macpherson and her billionaire husband, Jeff Soffer, have split. Yes, that was Scarlett Johansson and SNL's Colin Jost on another date last Saturday night.
- Safeco Insurance announced they're done being the naming sponsor for Seattle's baseball stadium. So, after 2018, Safeco Field will have a new name.
Wednesday, June 14, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Traffic restrictions scheduled at I-17 and Indian School Road this weekend as project to install wrong-way vehicle detection system kicks off
The first traffic restrictions required for the installation of a first-in-the nation pilot wrong-way vehicle detection and warning system a...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...