- Megyn Kelly's audience for her Sunday night show dropped 42% from her debut show the week before.
- California is in the midst of a heat wave, with temps most places in the 90s and 100s.
- London's Borough Market, closed since the terror attack that rocked the British capitol, reopened to the public Wednesday.
- Leo Varadkar became Ireland's first openly-gay prime minister on Wednesday.
- Caitlyn Jenner says she would really like to play a round of golf with Donald Trump.
- Jessica Chastain has married her longtime Italian love, fashion executive Gian Luca Passi de Preposulo. The two were married in Northern Italy last Saturday.
- WWE says Virgil Runnels, a former professional wrestler known by his fans as Dusty Rhodes, has died. He was 69.
- Keith Richards has been left "devastated" by the death of his former partner Anita Pallenberg, who died Tuesday at the age of 73. They had three children together.
- Verizon has officially taken over Yahoo! For all purposes, it no longer exists.
- Pearl Jam's Eddie Vedder tells the story of when he and Paul McCartney were together in a Seattle bar and while Paul was telling a story, accidentally punched Eddie in the jaw. Hard enough to draw blood.
- Stephen King says that President Trump has blocked him on Twitter.
- An America's Got Talent contestant has passed away, mere weeks before his audition was scheduled to air on TV. 29-year-old Dr. Brandon Rogers from Maryland passed away over the weekend after getting into a car accident.
- Phil Collins resumed his Not Dead Yet tour Sunday night in Cologne, Germany following a nasty spill in his London hotel room last week that forced him to postpone two sold-out shows to November.
- Fleetwood Mac says they have one tour left in them and the band -- including Stevie Nicks and Christine McVie -- are touring in 2018.
- Golf's 117th U.S. Open begins today at Erin Hills in Erin, Wisconsin, northwest of Milwaukee.
- 20 transgender candidates are running for political office in the U.S.
- McDonald's says it will be hiring 250,000 workers this summer, some to wait on tables.
- Ice Cube now has his own star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- The Golden State Warriors voted unanimously to not accept an invitation to the White House following their NBA Championship victory.
- Oprah Winfrey says she is not running for President.
- Lindsay Lohan is joining the cast of a British comedy. One of her co-stars is Rupert Grint, who played Ron Weasley in the Harry Potter films.
Thursday, June 15, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Last Man Standing Revival Teaser With Tim Allen and Nancy Travis Tackles the Network Switch Head On. Have you heard? Last Man Standing is re...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...