- There's talk of Illinois becoming the first state ever to declare bankruptcy.
- Bill Dana, who brought his character Jose Jimenez (ho-SAY hee-MEN-ez) to the Ed Sullivan Show, died yesterday at the age of 92.
- There warnings that during the current heatwave in Los Angeles that air pollution could get even worse.
- Actor, Stephen Furst ("Animal House," "Babylon 5," "St. Elsewhere) has died at age 62.
- Otto Warmbier has died just days after he was released from captivity in North Korea. he was 22.
- Carrie Fisher had cocaine, methadone, heroin and ecstasy in her system when she died in December, according to an autopsy report released Monday.
- Michael Phelps is set to race a great white shark on the Discovery Channel.
- A 132-year-old lobster that has been kept in a tank at a restaurant for decades is being set free.
- A study says a few walnuts a day can act to suppress hunger.
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis said they made a last minute change in their son's name from "Walt" to "Demitri."
- Katy Perry has become the first person with a Twitter account to have 100 million followers.
- Blue Ivy became a big sister over the weekend as Beyonce and Jay-Z welcomed twins into their family.
- Jay-Z also announced that his new "4:44" album will come out July 30th.
- Kevin Durant said President Obama sent him a text to congratulate him on winning his first championship this week.
- Major league baseball has announced that they will allow players to wear nicknames on their jerseys for one weekend this season.
- Alex Rodriguez and J-Lo are hanging out in Nice, France, this week.
- Tim Hague, the former UFC fighter known as "The Thrashing Machine," died Sunday, two days after being critically injured when he was knocked out in a boxing match against former Edmonton Eskimos defensive end Adam Braidwood. He was 33.
- Tiger Woods' arraignment for DUI has been rescheduled for August 9th.
- Vladimir Putin has offered political asylum to James Comey.
Tuesday, June 20, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Do you have what it takes? The Air Force's Special Operations Tactical Air Control Party Airmen, or SOF TACPs, are ground special ope...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...