- Quinten Tarantino says he's at least two years away from anything new.
- Johnny Depp, speaking onstage Thursday at Glastonbury Festival in Somerset, England, said this about President Trump: "This is going to be in the press and it'll be horrible. But I like that you're all a part of it. When was the last time an actor assassinated a president?"
- Charice Pempengco, the Filipino singer who rose to popularity in 2007 on YouTube and appeared in a handful of episodes of Glee, has changed her name to Jake Zyrus because "my soul is male."
- Henry 'Hank' Deutschendorf, who played baby Oscar in Ghostbusters II, committed suicide at the age of 28. He was John Denver's nephew.
- We told you yesterday they fired the two directors of the upcoming Star Wars Han Solo movie mid-way through production. They've replaced them with Ron Howard.
- A judge has approved a Texas man's request to change his name from Ernesto Baeza Acosta to Ernesto Trump.
- An outpouring from fans to Harry Styles, who lost his step-dad this week at the age of 57.
- While a Texas woman has had 8 surgeries so far, with her goal -- to look like Melania Trump.
- Cher is blaming Nancy Pelosi for that loss in Georgia the other night.
- The median age for Americans has risen to 38 years old.
- Amazon is launching its own fashion service allowing people to try clothes for a week before buying.
- Burger King has started serving Lucky Charms milkshakes made with ice cream, syrup, marshmallows and Lucky Charms cereal.
- Phil Mickelson and his caddy Jim "Bones" Mackay have parted ways after 25 years.
- A French fitness model died in a freak accident with a whipped cream dispenser, when it apparently exploded and struck her in the chest. She was 33.
- George Clooney and his business partner have sold their brand of tequila for $1 billion. Yes, with a B.
Friday, June 23, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
For God's Sake - Don't Call Poopsie Slime! It's definitely one of the popular items expected to be on many children's Christ...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...