- Quinten Tarantino says he's at least two years away from anything new.
- Johnny Depp, speaking onstage Thursday at Glastonbury Festival in Somerset, England, said this about President Trump: "This is going to be in the press and it'll be horrible. But I like that you're all a part of it. When was the last time an actor assassinated a president?"
- Charice Pempengco, the Filipino singer who rose to popularity in 2007 on YouTube and appeared in a handful of episodes of Glee, has changed her name to Jake Zyrus because "my soul is male."
- Henry 'Hank' Deutschendorf, who played baby Oscar in Ghostbusters II, committed suicide at the age of 28. He was John Denver's nephew.
- We told you yesterday they fired the two directors of the upcoming Star Wars Han Solo movie mid-way through production. They've replaced them with Ron Howard.
- A judge has approved a Texas man's request to change his name from Ernesto Baeza Acosta to Ernesto Trump.
- An outpouring from fans to Harry Styles, who lost his step-dad this week at the age of 57.
- While a Texas woman has had 8 surgeries so far, with her goal -- to look like Melania Trump.
- Cher is blaming Nancy Pelosi for that loss in Georgia the other night.
- The median age for Americans has risen to 38 years old.
- Amazon is launching its own fashion service allowing people to try clothes for a week before buying.
- Burger King has started serving Lucky Charms milkshakes made with ice cream, syrup, marshmallows and Lucky Charms cereal.
- Phil Mickelson and his caddy Jim "Bones" Mackay have parted ways after 25 years.
- A French fitness model died in a freak accident with a whipped cream dispenser, when it apparently exploded and struck her in the chest. She was 33.
- George Clooney and his business partner have sold their brand of tequila for $1 billion. Yes, with a B.
Friday, June 23, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...