- Attendance declined at 13 of 14 Disney theme parks around the world in 2016 compared with 2015.
- Remember those two people stabbed to death on a Portland, Oregon, train because they were defending a couple of Muslim girls? One of them had their wedding ring and backpack stolen as he lay there, dying. Police nabbed a suspect thanks to video on Friday.
- Meanwhile, newspaper circulation has dropped to a 77-year-low.
- Lindsay Lohan is launching her own jewelry line.
- Kellogg's is closing several distribution centers and laying off 1,000 workers.
- Jeb Bush and Derek Jeter reportedly had a falling out, with Bush withdrawing from the attempt to buy the Miami Marlins.
- Wendell Burton, who made his screen debut opposite Liza Minnelli in 1969's "The Sterile Cuckoo" died Tuesday at 69 of brain cancer at home in Houston.
- Vince Gill is going to fill the hole left by the death of Glenn Frey at upcoming Eagles concerts, along with Frey's 24-year-old son, Deacon.
- Everyone's attending graduations these days, including Sylvester Stallone, whose second daughter with wife Jennifer Flavin, Sistine Stallone, graduated from Notre Dame High School in California.
- Several shows on Kathy Griffin's Celebrity Run-In Tour have been canceled after the release of a photo depicting the comedienne holding up a fake decapitated head of President Donald Trump.
- Leo Varadkar won Ireland's recent election and will become that country's first gay prime minister.
- Alec Baldwin helped New Jersey Democrats raise over $5 million for their cause last week.
- Netflix has canceled "Sense8" after only two seasons.
- A new report that says more than half of American workers didn't use all their vacation days last year.
- The U.S. aircraft carrier Nimitz sailed out of Bremerton, Washington, for destinations unknown, but many believe it's Korea-bound.
- Did you know that Gal Gadot, the star of "Wonder Woman" is a former Miss Israel? She also spent two years in the Israeli army.
- Ananya Vinay, 12, out-spelled 291 spellers from across the country and globe to become this year's Scripps Spelling Bee champion. Ananya is a 6th-grader at Fugman Elementary School in Fresno, CA.
- An Arizona man finally got the department of licensing to allow him to wear a colander on his head for his driver's license picture after taking the matter to court. He won on religious reasons.
- A regular Costco membership has gone up, from $55 to $60. An Executive Membership went up $10, to $120.
Monday, June 5, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
About one in every three wives, wish their husbands would hold their hand more often. Studies show that on any given day, one in five of ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...