- "Wonder Woman" made $223 million around the globe over the weekend. Stateside, it was the biggest opening for a female director ever!
- The first Nutella Cafe opened its doors this week in Chicago.
- A Toyota flying car is planned to light the Olympic torch at the upcoming 2020 Summer Games.
- Peter Sallis, the voice of Wallace in the Wallace and Gromit films, has died at the age of 96.
- Kim Kardashian is calling for stricter gun control laws.
- Kathy Griffin says she feels "betrayed" by Anderson Cooper after being fired from CNN.
- Jenna and Barbara Bush are going to write a memoir together.
- The founder of the Discovery Channel is selling his Colorado ranch for $149 million.
- In case you were wondering, a "60-Minutes" rerun drew a bigger audience Sunday night than Megyn Kelly's debut show on NBC.
- A United Airlines flight from L.A. to Singapore will become the longest flight in the world at 21 hours.
- Studios are blaming reviews on Rotten Tomatoes for the poor box office start to summer.
- "Arrow" actress Katie Cassidy announced her engagement on Instagram with a photo of her and her new fiance, Matthew Rogers.
- Jimmy Piersall, the major league baseball player whose mental illness was portrayed in the movie, "Fear Strikes Out" has died at the age of 87.
- A rumor says Kraft Heinz is planning on buying Colgate.
- Derek Fisher was arrested on suspicion of DUI Sunday after crashing his car on the 101 Freeway in So Cal.
- Terri Irwin -- Steve's widow -- posted a throwback picture on social media in honor of what would have been her 25th wedding anniversary.
- Gregg Allman was laid to rest on Sunday, with his ex-wife Cher and former President Jimmy Carter on hand.
- Lea Michele is going to star in a new ABC comedy, "The Mayor." That'll be her first non-Ryan Murphy TV series.
- Carmelo Anthony is said to be upset at Chris Rock for hitting on his estranged wife, La La Anthony.
- The Bill Cosby rape trial has begun in Pennsylvania.
- Weird news from "Kevin Can Wait." On the latest Kevin James show, Erinn Hayes played his wife... until last weekend when she was let go. She'll be written out of the show and replaced with... Leah Remini!
- Saudi Arabia, Egypt, the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain and Yemen cut ties to Qatar on Monday.
Tuesday, June 6, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Oh No Thanks - I'm Off Bread! Turns out we humans have been eating bread a really long time - at least 4,000 years even before farming ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...