- Amal Clooney gave birth to twins, a boy and a girl, on Tuesday, her husband George Clooney's publicist said, the first children for the international human rights lawyer and her movie star spouse.
- A Birmingham police sergeant bit into an Arby's sandwich and found a 1-inch bolt inside.
- Now there's a study that claims eating at night can promote heart disease and diabetes.
- 91-year-old Jerry Lewis has been hospitalized in Las Vegas for treatment of an infection.
- Roger Smith, the star of TV's "77 Sunset Strip," has died at the age of 84.
- Usher explained that he had to miss the One Love Manchester concert because of parental duties. It was the first day of camp for his son, who was heading off to attend a summer camp especially for diabetic kids.
- Yale was knocked out of the College World Series over the weekend, but it was their best finish since 1948 when George H.W. Bush was playing first base for them.
- Not surprising, the mayor of London is calling for the U.K. to cancel their scheduled visit from President Trump.
- Vivica A. Fox's former business partner has accused the actress of trash-talking their male stripper revue -- and of trying to poach dancers from the show for her own troupe.
- Tiger Woods is 889th in the latest world golf rankings.
- A Florida mom has given birth to a big baby boy -- 13-pounds, 5-ounces.
- Amazon is lowering its Prime Membership price to low-income families so they can join in.
- Katy Perry's new album, "Witness," drops this Friday, as does the new one from Lindsey Buckingham and Christine McVie.
- In Utah last Sunday, an 8-year-old Nebraska girl and her entire soccer team were disqualified from a tournament because organizers thought she was a boy.
- Uber has hired a Harvard expert to help with their leadership problems.
- Seattle is the latest city to impose a sugary sales tax on soft drinks. Diet drinks are NOT taxed extra.
- Six years after Hank Williams Jr. was kicked off of Monday Night Football because of some controversial comments he made, he'll return this fall. He filmed the official video open on Sunday.
- In Issaquah, (IZ-uh-kwah) Washington, (east of Seattle) a Papa John's crew was busted for selling cocaine out of the restaurant. They would put it into pizza boxes.
- Lyft is trying out self-driving cars in Boston. The next time you order one, you may be by yourself.
Wednesday, June 7, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Okay, so you're not Helen of Troy, Cleopatra, Marilyn Monroe, or some other great sex goddess of the past or present -- but you'd st...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...