- A painting collecting dust in an Arizona attic could turn out to be a Jackson Pollock original worth $10 million.
- Eddie Vedder of Pearl Jam gave a heart-felt remembrance of Chris Cornell to a concert crowd, calling him his 'older brother.'
- FOX says that "24: Legacy" was a one and done. Not going to be anymore.
- Aaron Rogers and Olivia Munn split a while a ago, but his family feud continues.
- Jaime Pressly is expecting twin boys with her longtime boyfriend Hamzi Hijazi.
- SNL's Bobby Moynihan and his wife are expecting a baby girl.
- Monty Python's Terry Gilliam has finally finished shooting for his movie, "The Man Who Killed Don Quixote." He started the project 17 years ago.
- A Florida woman has been sentenced to 20 years in prison after trying to have her ex-husband sold as a sex slave.
- Heidi Klum is designing fashions that will be sold in a German supermarket.
- A new Tinder-like app called "Peanut" helps moms match up for friendship and play dates.
- Color changing tattoos are being developed to help monitor blood sugar and other health stats.
- Florida Georgia Line's Tyler Hubbard and his wife Hayley are expecting their first child.
- A group of gay Trump supporters have been kicked out of the Charlotte, NC, Gay Pride Parade.
- Chicago Cubs shortstop Addison Russell is getting flack, after his wife went on social media and claimed he was cheating on her and that he had allegedly struck her in front of their children.
- The final day of school rolled around in Marlin, Texas, and that was the day that a sixth-grade teacher was arrested and charged with possession of meth.
- A New York doctor is helping patients lose weight by swallowing balloons. The inflated balloons make them feel full and they eat less.
- Phil Collins tripped and fell in his hotel room, suffering a "severe gash on his head close to his eye ... which forced the cancellation of his final two shows in London.
- China is preparing for a manned lunar landing in the near future.
- Asbury Park, New Jersey has been chosen the "coolest small town in the U.S."
Friday, June 9, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
About one in every three wives, wish their husbands would hold their hand more often. Studies show that on any given day, one in five of ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...