- 58% believed in love at first sight
- 31% said they would take a chance on love
- 23% said they would take a chance on traveling around the world
- 18% said they would take a chance in owning their own business
- 61% prefer to ask someone out in person, 18% prefer to ask someone out over the phone and 7% via e-mail
- 61% of young adults wait 2-3 days following a first date to set up the second.
- 35% cite hair as the most important physical factor in the search for love, while 24% consider fragrance to be the most essential date item.
Monday, June 19, 2017
THIS WEEK IS
Meet A Mate Week -- June 19-26. Time to get out and meet your special someone. The idea is to get enough people around the U.S. to get out there so they run into each other. A recent Internet survey for Chanel of 1500 college students ages 17-21 and young professionals ages 22-29, revealed that while a majority are willing to take chances to meet the love of their lives, the rules of the dating game have not changed.
Traffic restrictions scheduled at I-17 and Indian School Road this weekend as project to install wrong-way vehicle detection system kicks off
The first traffic restrictions required for the installation of a first-in-the nation pilot wrong-way vehicle detection and warning system a...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...