- 58% believed in love at first sight
- 31% said they would take a chance on love
- 23% said they would take a chance on traveling around the world
- 18% said they would take a chance in owning their own business
- 61% prefer to ask someone out in person, 18% prefer to ask someone out over the phone and 7% via e-mail
- 61% of young adults wait 2-3 days following a first date to set up the second.
- 35% cite hair as the most important physical factor in the search for love, while 24% consider fragrance to be the most essential date item.
Monday, June 19, 2017
THIS WEEK IS
Meet A Mate Week -- June 19-26. Time to get out and meet your special someone. The idea is to get enough people around the U.S. to get out there so they run into each other. A recent Internet survey for Chanel of 1500 college students ages 17-21 and young professionals ages 22-29, revealed that while a majority are willing to take chances to meet the love of their lives, the rules of the dating game have not changed.
The Arizona Department of Transportation advises drivers to plan for the following restrictions as construction continues at the Interstate ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...