- According to a recent study, the typical man spends an entire month of his life just looking around for socks.
- Research shows that 91% of American households own a Bible.
- Pharmacists say, "Can I drink alcohol with this medication?" is the question they get asked most often.
- According to a recent poll, nearly 40% of us have hit by a distracted driver, or has almost happened to them.
- More than one out of ten people forget to turn off the alarm clock on the weekend.
Wednesday, July 12, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...