- According to a recent study, the typical man spends an entire month of his life just looking around for socks.
- Research shows that 91% of American households own a Bible.
- Pharmacists say, "Can I drink alcohol with this medication?" is the question they get asked most often.
- According to a recent poll, nearly 40% of us have hit by a distracted driver, or has almost happened to them.
- More than one out of ten people forget to turn off the alarm clock on the weekend.
Wednesday, July 12, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Bridge repair requires weekend restrictions and closures on Interstate 17, Seventh Avenue beginning Friday, Nov. 17
Crews begin task of replacing damaged girder Southbound Interstate 17 will be narrowed to one or two lanes as needed at Seventh Avenue near ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...