- According to a recent study, the typical man spends an entire month of his life just looking around for socks.
- Research shows that 91% of American households own a Bible.
- Pharmacists say, "Can I drink alcohol with this medication?" is the question they get asked most often.
- According to a recent poll, nearly 40% of us have hit by a distracted driver, or has almost happened to them.
- More than one out of ten people forget to turn off the alarm clock on the weekend.
Wednesday, July 12, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
(Men's Health) Your day is fraught with peril from the dumb phone that bloops while you are driving to the NSFW website that beckons at ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...