- According to a recent study, the best age to make a will is 35.
- Recent research finds that people with good looks can expect to earn almost 5% more than those without.
- 32% of people have lied to get out of going to a wedding.
- Over 1,500 Americans injure their eyes with their tooth brush every year.
- Only 9% of people read the nutrition labels at the grocery store.
- According to GQ magazine, about one in ten men don't know their mother's birthday.
Thursday, July 13, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Last Man Standing Revival Teaser With Tim Allen and Nancy Travis Tackles the Network Switch Head On. Have you heard? Last Man Standing is re...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...