- 49% of adults surveyed believe that prayers affects their health in a positive way.
- The average woman owns eight pairs of jeans.
- Eight out of ten married people don't trust their spouse to wake them up in the morning.
- According to Reader's Digest, the average person spends 34 minutes a day on Monday doing complaining and 22 minutes every other day of the week.
- About 31 million Americans won't eat breakfast today.
- There are exactly 293 ways to make change for a dollar.
Monday, July 17, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
One of my friends on Facebook asked, Who remembers tv tubes in a television. I have to confess I do! Let me share a story....I remember the ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...