- 49% of adults surveyed believe that prayers affects their health in a positive way.
- The average woman owns eight pairs of jeans.
- Eight out of ten married people don't trust their spouse to wake them up in the morning.
- According to Reader's Digest, the average person spends 34 minutes a day on Monday doing complaining and 22 minutes every other day of the week.
- About 31 million Americans won't eat breakfast today.
- There are exactly 293 ways to make change for a dollar.
Monday, July 17, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Bridge repair requires weekend restrictions and closures on Interstate 17, Seventh Avenue beginning Friday, Nov. 17
Crews begin task of replacing damaged girder Southbound Interstate 17 will be narrowed to one or two lanes as needed at Seventh Avenue near ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...