- 49% of adults surveyed believe that prayers affects their health in a positive way.
- The average woman owns eight pairs of jeans.
- Eight out of ten married people don't trust their spouse to wake them up in the morning.
- According to Reader's Digest, the average person spends 34 minutes a day on Monday doing complaining and 22 minutes every other day of the week.
- About 31 million Americans won't eat breakfast today.
- There are exactly 293 ways to make change for a dollar.
Monday, July 17, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
For God's Sake - Don't Call Poopsie Slime! It's definitely one of the popular items expected to be on many children's Christ...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...