- Ray Bradbury's novel "Fahrenheit 451" was so named because it's the temperature at which book paper catches fire and burns.
- 5,500 square feet is the size of the average American lawn.
- According to Reader's Digest, 37% of people say they will not return to a restaurant because there was no soap in the bathroom.
- 68 percent of Americans say they'd like to see a lot less of reality television, even though everyone seems to be interested in it sometimes.
- Washington is the only U.S. state that has a state flag with a green background.
- Hong Kong has the most Rolls Royces per capita.
Wednesday, July 26, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Project is replacing in-pavement sensors that detect traffic YUMA – Drivers on Araby Road south of Interstate 8 will see occasional delays n...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...