- Ray Bradbury's novel "Fahrenheit 451" was so named because it's the temperature at which book paper catches fire and burns.
- 5,500 square feet is the size of the average American lawn.
- According to Reader's Digest, 37% of people say they will not return to a restaurant because there was no soap in the bathroom.
- 68 percent of Americans say they'd like to see a lot less of reality television, even though everyone seems to be interested in it sometimes.
- Washington is the only U.S. state that has a state flag with a green background.
- Hong Kong has the most Rolls Royces per capita.
Wednesday, July 26, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
In 1922 WSB in Atlanta is the first radio station to feature country music. In 1930 WEAF in New York broadcasts the first opera directly f...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...