- 14 to 16 months is the typical length of an engagement.
- According to Reader's Digest, reading to kids at bedtime in American homes has decreased by over 80% since 1960.
- About 42% of us turn on a night light before going to bed.
- According to Men's Health, 33 percent of men say torturing their siblings in the back seat was their "fondest road trip" memory, as a child.
- According to a recent survey, some hiring employers were so impressed by their Facebook page that it became part of their hiring decision.
Friday, July 7, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Bridge repair requires weekend restrictions and closures on Interstate 17, Seventh Avenue beginning Friday, Nov. 17
Crews begin task of replacing damaged girder Southbound Interstate 17 will be narrowed to one or two lanes as needed at Seventh Avenue near ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...