- Should a couple stay together for the children? 51% of the men said absolutely. 35% of the women said yes.
- What age should your children move out? 55% said once an adult child can afford to move out they should. 18% said their children can stay until they are 25. 14% said they should move out when they get married.
- 90% said they believe children should be allowed to pray in school. 76% believe it should be against the law to burn the American flag.
- 67% believed in fertility drugs are good because they help people have babies. 18% said fertility drugs are unnatural and should be outlawed.
- 78% said there should be a law banning the use of cell phones while driving.
- 94% believe that having metal detectors in schools is a good idea. 76% believe random drug testing should be allowed in high schools.
- 83% believe that spanking is an acceptable form of discipline.
- 36% said "living together" is never acceptable. 27% said cohabitation is fine, while 30% said it was up to the couple and it was not anyone else's business.
Monday, July 17, 2017
GOOD OLD FAMILY VALUES
Family Circle magazine surveyed 2500 adults asking them how they felt about family values.
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...