- Daniel Craig is said to be getting closer to signing on for a fifth James Bond movie.
- One analyst says that Amazon is slowly but surely killing Black Friday, with better deals available all year long.
- Seattle enjoyed its 26th day in a row yesterday without measurable rainfall. The record is 51 days.
- No, seriously, there's a movement underway to get Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson to run for president in 2020.
- A 110-year-old woman in Texas says the secret to her longevity is eating spicy food.
- The Vatican has said no to requests for gluten free wafers at communion.
- A study says people with a strong purpose in life sleep better than others.
- Liam Hemsworth released a photo of his fiancee Miley Cyrus calling her his "little angel."
- Parks Associates says that 59% of U.S. broadband households subscribe to Netflix, Amazon, or Hulu.
- The cast of "Jersey Shore" is reportedly filming a secret reunion episode.
- Melissa Rauch from "The Big Bang Theory" is pregnant. She made the announcement through Glamour magazine.
- The airline India Air is for sale. It comes complete with five subsidiaries and $8 billion in debt.
- "America's Got Talent" winner Landau Eugene Murphy Jr. was arrested for alleged domestic violence.
- Wiz Khalifa's "See You Again feat. Charlie Puth" has passed Psy's "Gangnam Style" as the most-watched video on YouTube.
- After all those rumors, Jesse Williams and Minka Kelly have finally gone public with their relationship.
- The city of Manchester in the UK is going to make Ariana Grande an honorary citizen for her response to that terror attack earlier this year.
- For the past several years, Kiefer Sutherland has been dating actress Cindy Vela, but keeping it under the radar.
- Feminist activists, topless and covered in writing, stormed the stage of the Hamburg philharmonic Tuesday night, disrupting a concert Woody Allen was giving with his New Orleans Jazz Band.
Thursday, July 13, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
You're not ready to be a parent unless you can pass the following tests: Mess test Smear peanut butter on the sofa and curtains. Now ...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...