- Senator Kid Rock? He says an announcement is coming in the near future.
- That makes five times that Nancy Pelosi has called President Trump "President Bush."
- Snortable chocolate powder is now available in the U.S.
- There was talk that Britney Spears was going to be the halftime entertainment for the next Super Bowl. Pepsi says, "Not true."
- A report says the super-rich are buying nuclear safe bunkers in Kansas to survive an apocalyptic event.
- Researchers say a messy desk could be a sign of genius.
- A Washington State man is being charged with sending a bomb along with one of his fingers to the IRS.
- A report says robots will eventually take over the job of real estate appraisals.
- Spain's Iberia Airlines has been fined for making flight attendants take a pregnancy test before being hired.
- Los Angeles and Paris have been chosen to host the 2024 and 2028 Olympics, although it hasn't been determined which year each city will get.
- MSNBC host Joe Scarborough has announced he is leaving the Republican Party.
- Macy's is going to try "Black Friday's in July" to boost sales.
- Everyone's giving away free stuff. Today, between 1 and 2pm at a Starbucks near you, you can score a free tall Teavana Shaken Iced Tea Infusion.
- Sunday, September 10 is the date set for the season 3 debut of Outlander on STARZ.
- Further videos have surfaced of Shia LaBeouf's outlandish behavior after being arrested for public drunkenness, disorderly conduct and obstruction in Savannah, GA, in which he tells a black police officer that he will go to hell because of his skin color.
- A giant iceberg about the size of Delaware that had been under scientists' watch has broken off from an ice shelf on the Antarctica Peninsula and is now adrift in the Weddell Sea.
Friday, July 14, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...