- Amber Rose says if she was ever going to kill herself, it would have been in the dark days following her breakup with Kanye West.
- In case you want to plan ahead, the next Wonder Woman movie will hit theaters December 13, 2019.
- Justin Bieber has apologized to his fans for the sudden cancellation of the remainder of his world tour, saying he needed some rest after being on the road for two years.
- Robert Pattinson says he's "sort of engaged" to FKA twigs.
- While Coca Cola sales are slowing down, Coke says their diet and low-calorie drinks are surging world-wide.
- Adobe says it's going to stop distributing and updating its Flash Player plugin by 2020.
- We don't know what the movie is, but we know that it required Kate Hudson to get a buzz cut. Like down to nothing.
- Now they're saying that Roomba vacuum could be collecting data about the layout of your home and then sold.
- The U.K. plans to ban the sale of gasoline and diesel vehicles by the year 2040.
- WebMD is being sold for $2.8 billion.
- The father of retired Australian tennis star Mark Philippoussis was arrested on Tuesday at his San Diego home on suspicion of sexually abusing two children who he has been coaching in the sport.
- President Trump has signed an order that forbids transgender people from serving in the military.
- And there's talk of a Trump tax on advertising.
- In D.C. on Tuesday, a secret service agent accidentally shot himself when his weapon went off.
Thursday, July 27, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Last Man Standing Revival Teaser With Tim Allen and Nancy Travis Tackles the Network Switch Head On. Have you heard? Last Man Standing is re...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...