- Add Apple's iPod Nano and iPod Shuffle to the history books. They'll no longer be made.
- A majority of Americans believe that transgender individuals should be allowed to serve in the military, according to an exclusive Reuters/Ipsos opinion poll released on Friday.
- Japan is going to impose a temporary 50% tariff on frozen beef from the U.S. and several other countries. This after President Donald Trump named Japan as one of the countries contributing to the U.S. trade deficit.
- A couple in Florida have announced their Trump divorce. She was a devout supporter, he was a staunch Democrat and after less than 2 years, it just wasn't working.
- Stephen Colbert is going to produce a cartoon series for Showtime about the Trump White House.
- Elementary school students in Marion County, Florida, will have more free time after school this year as the school district implements a controversial "homework ban."
- The Cowboys' David Irving says he injured his nipple when he lost a nipple ring at camp.
- A report says one third of all U.S. households have no savings and are at risk of financial ruin.
- Coke Zero is getting a new name: Coke Zero Sugar.
- A new study says that being neurotic can help people live longer.
- Tesla handed off its first Model 3 on Friday night, streaming the presentation online.
- Brazilian President Michel Temer has seen his approval rate drop to a new low of 5%.
- The marriage rate in American continues to decline. Couples are waiting longer and getting older before tying the knot. Another way weddings have changed since the recession: They've shrunk. Last year's average wedding had 141 guests, according to an annual survey of couples by the Knot, the wedding website. That's down from 149 guests in 2009.
- 70s singer Michael Johnson, whose biggest hit was "Bluer than Blue", died Friday. He was 72.
Monday, July 31, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
A Michigan court is going to have to decide whether Robert Ritchie can run for Senator as himself or if his stage name, Kid Rock, can be us...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...