- Andrew Garfield says he's a gay man who doesn't have sex with men.
- Rob Kardashian posted a series of explicit photos to his Instagram and Twitter accounts Wednesday showing a woman he claimed was Blac Chyna, Kardashian's ex-girlfriend and the mother of the reality star's 8-month-old daughter, Dream Kardashian. That means he may have violated California's new revenge porn law.
- They had a 5.8 earthquake in Montana on Wednesday that startled some folks.
- They've finished filming season 3 of "Outlander." Now to wait until September.
- For the record, Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck and the kids all spent the 4th of July together.
- So we hear that Amazon is making a serious run at buying Macy's.
- A study says 252 orgasms a year could lower the death risk in men.
- An Arizona man who just turned 100 says the secret to longevity is smiling.
- Americans' average daily spending is nearing a nine year high at $103.
- "Teen Mom 2" star Briana DeJesus is pregnant with her second child.
- Logan Taylor, a reliever with the Mets' Triple A team in Las Vegas was reportedly attacked by a homeless man in Salt Lake City.
- Snoop Dogg says he loves Jay-Z's new album "4:44."
- Now a new report says that Paraguay is the happiest place in the world.
- Sweden is planning its first ever "man-free" music festival next year following the cancellation of three major events due to sexual assault and rape allegations, saying it will continue until "all men have learned how to behave themselves."
- They're talking about that 3-month-old puppy that was abandoned in a Las Vegas airport with a heartbreaking note explaining how the owner had "no other option" but to leave the miniature Chihuahua behind.
- Ranked by total listeners, Country Music remains the number one music format in the U.S., for the 8th year in a row.
- A study says that extra-marital sex among people over the age of 55 is on the increase... while under the rate among under 55's is decreasing.
Friday, July 7, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Okay, so you're not Helen of Troy, Cleopatra, Marilyn Monroe, or some other great sex goddess of the past or present -- but you'd st...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...