- What's the number one small appliance given as a wedding gift these days? (An electric knife.)
- For what outdoor recreational sport did Bethel University in McKenzie, Tennessee, begin offering athletic scholarships in 2010? (Competitive bass fishing.)
- Who is pictured on the "tails" side of the series of coins honoring Harry Potter, issued in 2001 as legal tender by the Isle of Man? (Queen Elizabeth II)
- The motto of what U.S. territory is "Where America's Day Begins"? (Guam, which is located in the western Pacific, across the International Date Line, and is the first U.S. community to greet each new day.)
- What family-owned company has been the sole paper supplier for U.S. currency since 1879? (Crane & Company of Dalton, Massachusetts)
- What advanced degree did TV celebrity doctor Mehmet Oz earn along with his medical degree in 1986? (An MBA)
- According to a recent survey-If you do THIS during the summertime, you'll likely gain about 10 pounds! What is it? (Take a vacation!)
- In the outback of Australia, travelers in desolate areas have told stories of being followed by strange lights. What are these lights called? (Min Min Lights)
- Which actress won the Academy Award for Best Actress for her role as serial killer Aileen Wuornos in "Monster" (2003)? (Charlize Theron)
- According to USA Today-About 61,000 people in the U.S. are doing THIS with their cars right now... What is it? (Getting their oil changed!)
Thursday, July 20, 2017
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...