- According to USA Today, about 24 percent of us are so impatient, we read the last page of a book first.
- In a recent survey, people were asked what was the number one thing people remember arguing with their siblings about? The answer: who gets to ride shotgun.
- According to a recent scientific study, if you cook toast for more than 216 seconds...it's over done.
- 30% of car owners say they have no idea how to re-fill the windshield wiper fluid in their car.
- The profession of attorneys has the most people who have had plastic surgery.
- According to a woman's health magazine, one of 13 ways to reduce stress is to rub your ear lobes.
- The average married man sees a chick flick about 4.2 times a year and isn't too happy about it.
Friday, August 11, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
In 1922 WSB in Atlanta is the first radio station to feature country music. In 1930 WEAF in New York broadcasts the first opera directly f...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...