- According to USA Today, about 24 percent of us are so impatient, we read the last page of a book first.
- In a recent survey, people were asked what was the number one thing people remember arguing with their siblings about? The answer: who gets to ride shotgun.
- According to a recent scientific study, if you cook toast for more than 216 seconds...it's over done.
- 30% of car owners say they have no idea how to re-fill the windshield wiper fluid in their car.
- The profession of attorneys has the most people who have had plastic surgery.
- According to a woman's health magazine, one of 13 ways to reduce stress is to rub your ear lobes.
- The average married man sees a chick flick about 4.2 times a year and isn't too happy about it.
Friday, August 11, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
The Arizona Department of Transportation advises drivers to plan for the following restriction for chip seal work on State Route 87 north of...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...