- According to USA Today, about 24 percent of us are so impatient, we read the last page of a book first.
- In a recent survey, people were asked what was the number one thing people remember arguing with their siblings about? The answer: who gets to ride shotgun.
- According to a recent scientific study, if you cook toast for more than 216 seconds...it's over done.
- 30% of car owners say they have no idea how to re-fill the windshield wiper fluid in their car.
- The profession of attorneys has the most people who have had plastic surgery.
- According to a woman's health magazine, one of 13 ways to reduce stress is to rub your ear lobes.
- The average married man sees a chick flick about 4.2 times a year and isn't too happy about it.
Friday, August 11, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Project is replacing in-pavement sensors that detect traffic YUMA – Drivers on Araby Road south of Interstate 8 will see occasional delays n...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...