- According to a recent survey, almost half of all women leave the fitting-room frustrated.
- There are two jobs where 95% of the workforce is female. One is kindergarten teacher and the other is a dental hygienist.
- 65% of women have made their partner change his shoes before going out.
- A recent article in the Wall St. Journal, said 24% less kids play baseball than a decade ago.
- People who are "happy" tend to not hold grudges.
- Americans with cell phones drop it in the toilet about 7 million times per year.
- The U.S. has thousands of interns, but Washington, DC, has the most per capita.
Monday, August 14, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Okay, so you're not Helen of Troy, Cleopatra, Marilyn Monroe, or some other great sex goddess of the past or present -- but you'd st...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...