- According to a recent survey, almost half of all women leave the fitting-room frustrated.
- There are two jobs where 95% of the workforce is female. One is kindergarten teacher and the other is a dental hygienist.
- 65% of women have made their partner change his shoes before going out.
- A recent article in the Wall St. Journal, said 24% less kids play baseball than a decade ago.
- People who are "happy" tend to not hold grudges.
- Americans with cell phones drop it in the toilet about 7 million times per year.
- The U.S. has thousands of interns, but Washington, DC, has the most per capita.
Monday, August 14, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...