- New parents will spend an average of 45 hours choosing a newborn child's name.
- Ten percent of us have been dumped by a partner in a car.
- According to a survey, over half of women take off their shoes when they get to their seat at the movies. (Hope they don't put them on the ground)
- Ten percent of men have the disability of colorblindness.
- 75% of raisins are eaten at breakfast time.
- A Cosmopolitan web poll found 65% of guys have daydreamed at some point about their wedding day.
Friday, August 4, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Oh No Thanks - I'm Off Bread! Turns out we humans have been eating bread a really long time - at least 4,000 years even before farming ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...