- New parents will spend an average of 45 hours choosing a newborn child's name.
- Ten percent of us have been dumped by a partner in a car.
- According to a survey, over half of women take off their shoes when they get to their seat at the movies. (Hope they don't put them on the ground)
- Ten percent of men have the disability of colorblindness.
- 75% of raisins are eaten at breakfast time.
- A Cosmopolitan web poll found 65% of guys have daydreamed at some point about their wedding day.
Friday, August 4, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Drivers on Interstate 10 between Benson and Tucson could experience delays this weekend as the Arizona Department of Transportation works to...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...