- New parents will spend an average of 45 hours choosing a newborn child's name.
- Ten percent of us have been dumped by a partner in a car.
- According to a survey, over half of women take off their shoes when they get to their seat at the movies. (Hope they don't put them on the ground)
- Ten percent of men have the disability of colorblindness.
- 75% of raisins are eaten at breakfast time.
- A Cosmopolitan web poll found 65% of guys have daydreamed at some point about their wedding day.
Friday, August 4, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Traffic restrictions scheduled at I-17 and Indian School Road this weekend as project to install wrong-way vehicle detection system kicks off
The first traffic restrictions required for the installation of a first-in-the nation pilot wrong-way vehicle detection and warning system a...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...