- 600 million pairs of shoes end up in American landfills every year.
- President Ulysses S. Grant was once arrested during his term of office for exceeding the Washington speed limit on his horse. He was fined $20.
- 80% of us think we're good at spelling, but in reality we aren't.
- According to the experts, taking a shower every day is really not that good for you.
- Mopping the floor can burn 238 calories per hour.
- According to recent research, wearing the right fragrance can make a woman appear 5 to 10 pounds thinner to men.
Wednesday, August 9, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Gucci Mane Marries Keyshia Ka'oir in Lavish Wedding. Gucci Mane is now a married man! The rapper tied the knot with Keyshia Ka'oir o...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...