- 600 million pairs of shoes end up in American landfills every year.
- President Ulysses S. Grant was once arrested during his term of office for exceeding the Washington speed limit on his horse. He was fined $20.
- 80% of us think we're good at spelling, but in reality we aren't.
- According to the experts, taking a shower every day is really not that good for you.
- Mopping the floor can burn 238 calories per hour.
- According to recent research, wearing the right fragrance can make a woman appear 5 to 10 pounds thinner to men.
Wednesday, August 9, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
The Arizona Department of Transportation advises drivers to plan for the following restriction for asphalt paving on Ajo Way and 16th Avenue...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...