- A new study says that more than 1 in 8 Americans are alcoholics.
- There's a gym in Atlanta, the EAV Barbell Club, that has a no cops policy. Police are not allowed to join.
- Of course, Krispy Kreme will have a special chocolate-covered Eclipse Donut.
- A giant inflatable chicken that looks like President Trump was set up near the White House.
- Oprah and Kraft Heinz are going to introduce a line of refrigerated comfort food called O, That's Good! The dishes -- four soups and four will land in grocery stores nationwide by the end of September.
- Rochester-area television news anchor Don Alhart holds the record for "longest running local TV news anchor in the world at the same station in the same market." He's in his 51st year at the station.
- Bruce Springsteen is going to commit to an 8-week run on Broadway, on the more intimate side.
- Yesterday marked 40 years since the 'Son of Sam' killer, David Berkowitz, was arrested.
- Walt Disney World has erected a statue in the memory of the little boy who killed by an alligator on their property.
- There's a fake news story making the rounds that Queen Elizabeth is going to step down in February and hand off her crown to her grandson, William, skipping Charles.
- Initially, Virginia Madsen tweeted out that she would not be back for season 2 of "Designated Survivor." But now it appears she will be.
- An 18-wheeler containing DiGiorno and Tombstone frozen pizzas scraped a bridge support and sliced open its trailer Wednesday, spilling pizzas all across Interstate 30, just south of Little Rock.
- Police arrested a man near Tacoma who was acting agitated and allegedly was huffing 50-75 cans of whipping cream a day to get high.
- Linkin Park frontman Chester Bennington had shot an episode of Carpool Karaoke: The Series. James Corden says it'll be up to his family as to whether or not the episode airs.
- In Englewood, Florida, a guy was tired of his wife and kid complaining about the rats making all that noise in the attic. For years this went on. It turns out, it was a giant boa constrictor that had taken up residence there.
Friday, August 11, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Traffic restrictions scheduled at I-17 and Indian School Road this weekend as project to install wrong-way vehicle detection system kicks off
The first traffic restrictions required for the installation of a first-in-the nation pilot wrong-way vehicle detection and warning system a...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...