- Legendary comedian and actor Jerry Lewis passed away peacefully yesterday of natural causes at his home in Las Vegas with his family by his side. He was 91.
- A Star Wars stand-alone movie is in the works that would focus on the life of Obi-Wan Kenobi.
- The rumor is back that Gwen Stefani is pregnant with Blake Shelton's kid.
- Emma Stone is the highest-paid actress in Hollywood, according to Forbes.
- Ellen DeGeneres celebrated her 9th wedding anniversary with Portia de Rossi last week.
- Amy Schumer slipped into the audience at a Judge Judy taping. Hard to miss her.
- Matt LeBlanc repeated the prophesy again -- "There will never be a Friends Reunion."
- British television presenter and entertainer Bruce Forsyth, who appeared for decades on a string of Saturday night primetime shows, has died at the age 89.
- President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump will not participate in the Kennedy Center Honors to avoid "political distraction." Translation: the winners will actually show up now to receive their award, because some were refusing to go because of him.
- Robin Thicke and his girlfriend, April Love Geary, are expecting a baby. He's 40, she's 22.
- Oakland Raiders cornerback Sean Smith was arrested last week on a felony assault charge for allegedly beating up his sister's boyfriend.
- The dating service OKCupid says it has banned a white supremacist for life.
- So who is going to join Katy Perry as a judge in the reboot of "American Idol." No one is locked in yet, while names that keep coming up include Charlie Puth, Lionel Richie, and Luke Bryan.
- Meanwhile, Katy Perry has postponed her "Witness" tour because of production delays.
- Spotify has banned all "white power" music tracks from its site.
- Cleveland leads the nation in the number of homes where owners are underwater.
- A study says adding water to whiskey enhances the flavor.
Monday, August 21, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...