- Apple has $261 billion in cash reserves.
- Legendary Notre Dame Football Coach Ara Parseghian died yesterday at the age of 94. He won two national titles as coach.
- A poll shows Kid Rock as the front-runner for a Michigan Senate Seat.
- Only 1 out of 3 homes in Seattle have air conditioners. Down the road in Portland, Oregon, they're going to try and break their all-time record high temperature in the city of 107.
- The son of Denver Broncos owner Pat Bowlen is now a wanted man -- just days after being released from DUI following a DUI arrest -- because now there's a warrant out for him.
- Ann Coulter is blaming marijuana for "making people retarded" and "destroying the country."
- Kanye West has filed a $10 million lawsuit after his insurers refused to pay up when he canceled his "Saint Pablo" Tour due to a mental breakdown -- claiming they are citing his marijuana use as an excuse.
- Bobby Moynihan and his wife, Brynn O'Malley, are now letting us know that they welcomed a baby girl into their family July 14.
- A survey says 72% of Americans think people who speak multiple languages are more attractive.
- Macklemore was in a head-on collision with a truck last Friday on Whidbey Island, north of Seattle. He escaped without an injury, his car was totaled, both his passengers OK, the truck driver cited for an alleged DUI.
- CBS comedy "Kevin Can Wait," which fired Erinn Hayes at the end of last season, is killing off her character and will fast-forward nine months or so when it returns September 25.
- One financial forecaster is saying that Sears, Payless Shoes and Conn's are all likely to not survive past 2017.
- It's a good time to be American Paper Optics in Bartlett, Tennessee. They're the company cranking out those solar eclipse glasses. They'll probably have produced 100 million of them by the time we reach the eclipse.
- Britain's Prince Philip carried out his final official duty yesterday and is now officially retired, at the age of 96.
Thursday, August 3, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
In 1647 Inventor/physicist, Denis Papin (pressure cooker) In 1827 Austrian composer, Josef Strauss In 1834 American astronomer, Samuel...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...