- Tropical Storm Harvey has dumped 11 trillion gallons of water on Texas and counting...
- Last week was the worst box office the movie biz has seen in 16 years.
- Office Depot introduced same-day delivery in Atlanta and Los Angeles yesterday.
- Freddie Prinze, Jr. says he is taking a break from acting to concentrate on his new venture of cooking.
- Coldplay had to cancel their concert in Houston because of Hurricane-now-Tropical-Storm Harvey.
- Fox has hired Michael Vick as an NFL analyst.
- A study says 78% of Americans live paycheck to paycheck.
- A Dutch sperm donor has reportedly fathered 102 children through 11 clinics.
- Despite having no CEO for two months, Uber's bookings are up 17%.
- After a 60-year run, the Village Voice is dropping its print edition and will only be online.
- A study showed that Millennials prefer their friends to text when they arrive at their house, rather than ring the doorbell or knock (because, if that's the standard procedure, anyone ringing or knocking is not a friend).
- When Jared Leto's speech went long in his salute to Chester Bennington Sunday night at the MTV Video Music Awards, they went to commercials and cut the video montage short.
Wednesday, August 30, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Just How Rich is Mark Zuckerberg? Want to know just how rich Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg is? He's planning to sell 75 million sha...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...