- 2.19 billion Oscar Mayer bologna sandwiches are eaten each year. That works out to more than 6 million daily, or 69 every second.
- 1,500 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are eaten by the average child by the time he graduates from high school.
- 5,440 pounds is the weight of the largest sandwich ever made it was corned beef by Wild Woody's Chill and Grill in Roseville, MI, in 2005.
- New York-based restaurant Serendipity 3 has earned a Guinness World Records title after crafting the most expensive sandwich ever. The confidently named "Quintessential Grilled Cheese" is sold for an eye-watering $214.
- 41 grams of fat are in an Elvis sandwich which is white bread, butter, smooth peanut butter, and banana. The King himself is reported to have eaten 12 in a single sitting.
Thursday, August 3, 2017
THIS MONTH IS
National Sandwich Month -- Here's some sandwich stats from Redbook:
Project is replacing in-pavement sensors that detect traffic YUMA – Drivers on Araby Road south of Interstate 8 will see occasional delays n...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...