- 25% of men get tired after 26 minutes of shopping.
- 33% of women would change their laugh.
- Every year 2 million people in the U.S. are caught shoplifting.
- The average couple only spends seven minutes a day being romantic. That can mean anything from saying nice things to each other or cuddling on the couch.
- One out of three people has had a date ruined by talking politics.
- In a travel survey, 38% of adults (mostly women) say swimsuit shopping is the most stressful thing about going on vacation.
Wednesday, September 13, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
(GoodTherapy.org) The freedom summer offers to children can feel like a prison to parents, who may spend the summer on an endless search for...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...