- 27% of drivers admit checking their Facebook page while operating their vehicle.
- Bad breath is the most common kissing turnoff.
- Studies show wearing lavender or having a lavender air freshener will make people trust you.
- 35% of men say they never adjust the thermostat without asking their wife first.
- 12% of people cannot recall the name of the first person they kissed.
- When it comes to losing things, men are three times more likely to lose their hearing than women.
Friday, September 22, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
SSVEC is has open positions across Cochise County. Apply online for all of their open positions: *Administrative Intern, Sierra Vista - clos...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...