- A survey found 54% of people have lied about their relationship status on social media.
- Another survey says that 11% of people eat ice cream every day.
- The average person has eight coffee mugs that they got for free.
- According to a study, 3 out of 4 young children (2- to 5-year-olds) know how to work a computer mouse, but just 1 out of 10 can tie their shoes.
- If you order the same food as your date on a first date, you build trust and are more likely to get a second date.
- 43% of women, in a recent survey, say they find it very attractive when a potential love interest knows how to iron clothes.
Monday, September 25, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Union Hills Drive underpass closed at I-17 this weekend for work on wrong-way vehicle detection project
Union Hills Drive will be closed in both directions at Interstate 17 for part of this weekend as crews continue to install a pilot wrong-way...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...