- A survey found 54% of people have lied about their relationship status on social media.
- Another survey says that 11% of people eat ice cream every day.
- The average person has eight coffee mugs that they got for free.
- According to a study, 3 out of 4 young children (2- to 5-year-olds) know how to work a computer mouse, but just 1 out of 10 can tie their shoes.
- If you order the same food as your date on a first date, you build trust and are more likely to get a second date.
- 43% of women, in a recent survey, say they find it very attractive when a potential love interest knows how to iron clothes.
Monday, September 25, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
On this date in 1792, President Washington signed an act creating the U.S. Postal Service. Before that, when people had a break down, they w...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...