- The very first cattle ranch was started in the state of New York.
- In a recent survey, men said the cellphone as the best gadget ever, women chose the hair straightener.
- It's estimated that Americans spend, collectively, more than 6 billion hours doing their taxes.
- According to a study by health experts, only 16% of Americans wash their hands correctly.
- If you're a guy and you use a Bluetooth headset, over half the women surveyed think you're a "dork."
- Men are just as likely as women to do laundry over the weekend.
Wednesday, September 27, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Union Hills Drive underpass closed at I-17 this weekend for work on wrong-way vehicle detection project
Union Hills Drive will be closed in both directions at Interstate 17 for part of this weekend as crews continue to install a pilot wrong-way...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...