- While Nordstrom continues to open traditional stores, like in Toronto this Friday, they're also experimenting with concept stores which are much smaller and where you can get manicures, have clothes altered or even try on designs... but the clothes would not be carried in-store. They'd be delivered later.
- Pope Francis is sporting a shiner after the 80-year-old pontiff hit his head in the Pope-mobile.
- Don Ohlmeyer, the NBC exec who earned fame from coining the phrase "Must See TV" and firing Norm MacDonald from "Saturday Night Live" for telling O.J. Simpson jokes, died Sunday at age 72.
- Miss North Dakota Cara Mund was crowned the new Miss America Sunday night.
- Leah Remini says she forgives her mother for introducing her to Scientology.
- Lady Gaga says she's taking a rest from music after her current tour wraps up.
- Canada is set to open 150 government run marijuana stores when pot becomes legal there next year.
- A report says Americans would save $2.2 billion if they made all their purchases online.
- A former founder of TMZ is reportedly poaching top workers there to start a rival site.
- There are reports that Venezuelans are eating zoo animals and their dogs as that nation's economy collapses.
- A 19-year-old Chicago woman was discovered dead early Sunday inside a freezer at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Rosemont. Her family said that police told them that Jenkins was intoxicated when she walked into the freezer.
- Jet Blue has put a cap on airfares out of Florida at $99.
Tuesday, September 12, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Okay, so you're not Helen of Troy, Cleopatra, Marilyn Monroe, or some other great sex goddess of the past or present -- but you'd st...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...