- The founder of the Playboy empire, Hugh Hefner, has died at the age of 91. He'll be buried in an LA cemetery next to Marilyn Monroe - Playboy's first-ever cover star - in a plot bought in 1992 for $75,000.
- Aston Martin has unveiled a $4-million, 3-person submarine, just in time for Christmas.
- CBS is said to be considering selling their famous Television City studios in Los Angeles.
- A witch-themed store has opened in Lawrence, Kansas, to serve their increasing pagan population.
- Sex diseases in the U.S. have soared to a record high.
- A new study says that a lack of sleep can actually make you happier.
- In Boston, experts believe they have found Paul Revere's outhouse and they say they are excited to examine his fecal matter. Ew.
- A Sri Lankan man has been arrested for trying to smuggle $29,000 worth of gold and jewelry inside his rectum.
- Debra Messing has been told to "cut it out" by NBC bosses after she bad-mouthed fellow NBC star Megyn Kelly after appearing on her show.
- Kim Kardashian says she's done standing up for Caitlyn Jenner, after Caitlyn said some things about Kim's dad in her book.
- Anne Jeffreys, the actress who was Dick Tracy's girlfriend Tess Trueheart in the movies and starred opposite her husband Robert Sterling on television's Topper, has died. She was 94. She also spent two decades on "General Hospital."
- Julia Louis Dreyfus said that she was told she had breast cancer the day after receiving her Emmy for best actress in a comedy.`
Friday, September 29, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Union Hills Drive underpass closed at I-17 this weekend for work on wrong-way vehicle detection project
Union Hills Drive will be closed in both directions at Interstate 17 for part of this weekend as crews continue to install a pilot wrong-way...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...