- Another royal is on the way. Princess Kate and Prince William are expecting their third child together. The announcement came a little earlier than planned because Kate is battling severe morning sickness and had to cancel an engagement.
- Steely Dan co-founder and bassist Walter Becker died Sunday. He was 67.
- Rapper Lil Wayne was hospitalized and canceled a Vegas concert after experiencing more epileptic seizures.
- A Houston convenience store owner is being charged with price-gouging after selling gasoline for $20 a gallon and water for $99 a case of bottles.
- "The Simpsons" has fired composer Alf Clausen after 27 years.
- Walter Becker, guitarist, bassist and co-writer for duo Steely Dan, has died. He was 67.
- A man died Sunday at the famous desert celebration Burning Man after running into the giant wooden structure set on fire.
- Zayn Malik is now sporting a completely shaved head.
- Angelina Jolie showed up at the premiere of her new movie, "First they killed my father" (which she directed, produced and co-wrote) in Colorado with all six of her kids!
- Tech billionaire Michael Dell, who grew up in Houston before founding Dell Technologies, has pledged $36-million to assist Hurricane Harvey relief efforts.
- Actor Richard Anderson, who played Oscar Goldman on the "Six Million Dollar Man" and "The Bionic Woman" has died. He was 91.
- L'Oreal fired their first transgender model after she posted on Facebook that "all white people are racists."
- Apple is going to unveil the next iPhone on September 12.
- The execution of a death row inmate in Texas was delayed because of Harvey and has been moved from last week to December 14.
- Ethan Hawke's great-grandmother wanted him to become a priest, but the actor says he prayed that he would never get the calling.
- LaVar Ball and his family are set to star in a reality show called "Ball in the Family."
- As of last Friday, Americans are now officially banned from traveling to North Korea.
- Tyler Perry donated $1 million to the Harvey relief efforts, with a part of that money going to Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church.
- Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin has created doubt that Harriet Tubman will replace Andrew Jackson on the $20 bill.
Tuesday, September 5, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
The 100's Clarke and Madi Fight Over Life and Death in Sneak Peek. Never has Clarke seemed more like a mom than in this week's episo...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...