- Coffee was first known in Europe as Arabian wine.
- According to a well respected health watchdog, the sweet potato is the healthiest food -- period. It contains twice the daily recommended amount of vitamin A, vitamin C, Potassium-fiber and 10 other vitamins.
- Amnesia has afflicted more television characters than any other medical condition.
- Women who wear high heels are perceived as smarter, wealthier and more ambitious than women who don't.
- A recent study claims your intuition peaks in your 60s.
Wednesday, October 11, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Project is replacing in-pavement sensors that detect traffic YUMA – Drivers on Araby Road south of Interstate 8 will see occasional delays n...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...