- Coffee was first known in Europe as Arabian wine.
- According to a well respected health watchdog, the sweet potato is the healthiest food -- period. It contains twice the daily recommended amount of vitamin A, vitamin C, Potassium-fiber and 10 other vitamins.
- Amnesia has afflicted more television characters than any other medical condition.
- Women who wear high heels are perceived as smarter, wealthier and more ambitious than women who don't.
- A recent study claims your intuition peaks in your 60s.
Wednesday, October 11, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Last Man Standing Revival Teaser With Tim Allen and Nancy Travis Tackles the Network Switch Head On. Have you heard? Last Man Standing is re...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...