- Starbucks' chief Howard Schultz still insists he's not running for president.
- The U.S. National Soccer Team lost to Trinidad last night and with that, were eliminated from the upcoming World Cup for the first time in 28 years. Ouch!
- Sears/Canada is going to close all of its stores.
- The Canary Islands have experienced 40 quakes in 48 hours, which may indicate an upcoming volcano eruption.
- There was a rumor going around for a while yesterday that Google was about to buy Apple. Some people actually believed it.
- Apple did strike a deal with Steven Spielberg this week to have him reboot his "Amazing Stories" series.
- Northern Michigan University is offering a degree in the business of legalized pot.
- Odell Beckham, Jr. will be out the rest of the season with a broken ankle.
- Disney CEO Bob Iger keeps coming up as a possible candidate for 2020. He's scheduled to retire from Disney in 2019.
- Fashion designer Donna Karan comes to Harvey Weinstein's defense suggesting his victims may have been 'asking for it' by the way they dress.
- Actor Mickey Rourke says he's "pretty again" after a recent nose job.
- Gillian Anderson say she'll be good for one more mini-season of "The X-Files" and then she's done.
- A man from Italy just set a Guinness World Record by putting on 13 pairs of underwear in 30 seconds.
- Google just released a pair of headphones that can translate 40 languages instantly.
- Attendance at the Disney parks around the globe has been going down, while the crowds at the Universal theme parks have been going up.
- Hackers from North Korea are reported to have stolen a large cache of military documents from South Korea, including a plan to assassinate North Korea's leader Kim Jong-un.
Wednesday, October 11, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Last Man Standing Revival Teaser With Tim Allen and Nancy Travis Tackles the Network Switch Head On. Have you heard? Last Man Standing is re...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...