- It's estimated that 7 million pennies (one cent) are thrown away every single day.
- According to GQ magazine, the average male will lie about 6 times on a first date.
- A study says you can guess a person's name one out of four times just by looking at them?
- According to Cosmopolitan, one third of all women will dye their hair blonde at least once in their lifetime.
- Cosmo also says that 41 is the average age most of us start taking vitamins.
- According to Parent's Magazine, parents say that a good first name is the number one thing they thought you should give your child.
Wednesday, November 1, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
In 1002 Religious leader, Pope Leo IX (1049-54) In 1732 Martha Washington, wife of President George Washington In 1774 Daniel D. Tompk...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...