- Dirty utensils or tables: 76 percent
- Dirty or ill-equipped restrooms: 73 percent
- Impolite or condescending servers: 72 percent
- Servers with a sloppy appearance or poor hygiene: 67 percent
- Meals or beverages served at incorrect temperatures: 66 percent
- Meals that are not what you ordered: 62 percent
- Feeling rushed to finish or leave by the server: 61 percent
- Server removing your plate or beverage before you have finished: 59 percent
- Food that does not look or taste as described on the menu: 54 percent
- Slow service: 51 percent
Tuesday, November 7, 2017
From cold coffee to a condescending server, we have quite a few complaints about restaurants. But what do we gripe about the most? Consumer Reports surveyed adults nationwide to find out our biggest grumbles and grievances when it comes to dining out. The gripe-o-meter's top restaurant complaints:
In 1002 Religious leader, Pope Leo IX (1049-54) In 1732 Martha Washington, wife of President George Washington In 1774 Daniel D. Tompk...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...