- Corey Feldman told the "Today" show this week that he plans to release every name he knows that he says is part of a Hollywood pedophile club.
- ESPN might give up its Monday Night NFL rights when their current contract ends in 2021.
- The Kevin Spacey fallout begins. An Emmy award that was going to be presented to him has been canceled. And Netflix says the 6th and next season of "House of Cards" will be the last one.
- Two Hawaii women who were lost at sea for five months had an emergency beacon with them... and never turned it on.
- After 10 months together, Selena Gomez and The Weeknd have officially gone their separate ways.
- Chicago Bears tight end Zach Miller underwent "urgent" surgery to repair artery damage in his knee after that gruesome injury on Sunday.
- Actor Scott Grimes is on "The Orville" and the voice of Steve Smith on "American Dad." And soon to be divorced. His wife of five years has filed.
- Family colds have forced doctors to postpone the next surgery on Jimmy Kimmel's son.
- The Seattle Mariners have hired Dr. Lorena Martin as their first-ever Director of Higher Performance.
- A new study claims that an aspirin a day keeps cancers away.
- A man was arrested in Japan after parts from 9 different bodies were found in his apartment.
- Andy Dick has been dropped from the movie "Raising Buchanan" following accusations of sexual harassment and misconduct on set.
- Peyton Manning is said to be considering a run for the Senate in 2020.
- China is planning the world's longest water tunnel to create an oasis in the desert.
- Tiger Woods says his next comeback attempt will be at the Hero World Challenge in the Bahamas.
Wednesday, November 1, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
U.S. Chaplains team up with Jordanian Armed Forces to volunteer at a local school in Jordan, service members along with the Tajik soldiers p...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...